By following the steps below and preparing for your appointment we can do our best to get you in and out as efficiently as possible.
You should bring the following to all appointments:
- Health Insurance card(s)
- Drivers License or other form of picture ID
- Method of Payment
- Please arrive for your appointment 10 minutes early
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you will be marked a No Show and will need to reschedule your appointment.
- It is your responsibility to verify that the physician is currently under contract with your insurance plan and that you have obtained the necessary referrals BEFORE your scheduled appointment. (Failure to confirm this may result in your responsibility for any and all charges.)
- Please inform the receptionist of any demographic changes (phone number, insurance information, etc.) Failure to notify us immediately on changes of demographic information, financial status and/or insurance coverage may result in you being responsible for any services not covered by your insurance carrier.
Missed or Cancelled Appointments and other fees:
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, you will be marked a No Show.
- Failure to arrive on time for your appointment will result in a $50 fee.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel and/or reschedule all appointments. Failure to so will result in a $50 No Show fee and a $100 No Show fee for new patients.
- Form fees: No additional charge if done at the time of visit, otherwise there is a $30 form fee.
“In Network” vs. “Out of Network” Insurance
Your insurance coverage and benefits are a contract between you and your insurance company and therefore all disputes must be handled between you and your insurance company. We are happy to see you if we are out of your network and will submit your claim for you. However, our office policy requires to pay for your visit at the time of service.
IMPORTANT: Please verify that our physician is currently under contract with your insurance plan and that you have obtained the necessary referrals BEFORE your scheduled appointment, or you may be responsible for charges. We also need to hear from you about any demographic changes (phone number, insurance information, etc.) or you may also be responsible for services not covered by your insurance carrier.