We accept plans from the following insurance payers:
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Cigna – PPO and Open Access Plus (OAP) plans Only
- First Choice Health Network
- Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans
- Moda Health – TBD/pending approval
- Molina Healthcare – TBD/pending approval
- Mountain Health Co-Op
- Pacific Source
- Regence Blue Shield of Idaho (including national/out of state Blue Cross Blue Shield plans) If you’ve received a letter from Regence stating we are out of network, please disregard and contact our office. That letter is referring to St. Lukes, not Treasure Valley Rheumatology.
- Select Health
- United Healthcare – Established patients of Dr. Dingman and Dr. Solich only. Not currently accepting brand new UHC patients
- St. Luke’s Health Plan (including St. Luke’s Employee Plan)
We also participate in the following networks:
- St. Alphonsus Health Alliance (SAHA)
- St. Luke’s Health Partners (SLHP)
- Independent Doctors of Idaho (IDID)
Currently, we are not accepting Idaho Medicaid and Multiplan/PHCS. We are unable to contract with Tricare but will request again at the beginning of the year.
As an independent clinic, we are still considered in-network for St. Luke’s and St. Alphonsus insurance plans and networks.